Previously On…DWTS Season 28- Who Was Eliminated Week 7?
Previously On DWTS, we saw a flip-flopped elimination where the judges did not send someone home but rather saved one couple in the bottom two. They chose to keep Ally Brooke, meaning Sailor Brinkley, who filled in for her mom, Christie Brinkley at the last minute in week one, was sent home. But, this week, it was time for Halloween and tons of fun and scares. Here is who remains, in case you need a refresher:
- Karamo Brown (‘Queer Eye’)
- Hannah Brown (‘The Bachelorette’ contestant)
- Kel Mitchell (actor/comedian)
- James Van Der Beek (actor/ ‘Dawson’s Creek’)
- Sean Spicer (former White House speaker)
- Lauren Alaina (singer/ ‘American Idol’ contestant)
- Kate Flannery (star of ‘The Office’)
- Ally Brooke (singer)
Everyone was a little spooked but, in the end, it came down to Karamo and Kate but only one couple was sent packing and it was- Karamo and Jenna Johnson. Do you think this was the right couple or should someone else been sent trick or treating? Let us know and do not miss a new episode Monday nights at 8pm only on ABC.
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!