Previously On…DWTS Season 28-Who Was Eliminated Week 5?
Previously On DWTS, it came down to Lamar Odom and Karamo Brown but, in the end, the judges chose vote sent Odom packing (finally). Of course, outspoken guest judge and former contestant, Leah Remini felt he should have stuck around longer but I was cool with it. Here are the dancers left, in case you need a refresher:
- Karamo Brown (‘Queer Eye’)
- Hannah Brown (‘The Bachelorette’ contestant)
- Kel Mitchell (actor/comedian)
- James Van Der Beek (actor/ ‘Dawson’s Creek’)
- Sean Spicer (former White House speaker)
- Sailor Brinkley (model)
- Lauren Alaina (singer/ ‘American Idol’ contestant)
- Kate Flannery (star of ‘The Office’)
- Ally Brooke (singer)
We should have known the results this week before the show even started as it was Disney week. With that comes the inevitable- no one gets sent home because it is one of the happiest weeks ever! But, the happiness will all fade next week when another couple is sent packing! Who do you think it will be? Find out Monday night at 8pm only on ABC!
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!