Previously On…DWTS Season 28- Who Was Eliminated Week 3?
Previously On DWTS, we watched the stars dance in week two of season 28 so their scores from the premiere could be tallied and one couple would sadly be saying good-bye. Here are the couples competing, in case you have forgotten, along with where you may have seen them.
- Karamo Brown (‘Queer Eye’)
- Lamar Odom (basketball player/Khloe Kardashian’s ex)
- Hannah Brown (‘The Bachelorette’ contestant)
- Kel Mitchell (actor/comedian)
- James Van Der Beek (actor/ ‘Dawson’s Creek’)
- Sean Spicer (former White House speaker)
- Christie Brinkley (model)
- Lauren Alaina (singer/ ‘American Idol’ contestant)
- Ray Lewis (former NFL-er)
- Kate Flannery (star of ‘The Office’)
- Ally Brooke (singer)
- Mary Wilson (member of ‘The Supremes’)
In a tie breaker, Mary Wilson was the first eliminated, which was so shocking to me as I really wanted to see Lamar or Sean leaving but alas, it was not my choice. This week, it was all about Hollywood but it started on a sour note with Ray Lewis and partner, Cheryl Burke having to pull out due to a longstanding injury on Lewis’ behalf. There was a flare up when he began dancing and could have caused more severe damage, therefore no more dancing for him though there is still hope Burke could return. If you have watched the show as long as I have, it did not take a genius to figure out that no one would be sent home simply because of the numbers game. So, everyone is safe, for one more week. Do you think this is fair or should someone have been sent home, regardless of the withdrawal of Ray and Cheryl? Let us know and do not forget to tune in next Monday night at 8pm, only on ABC.
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!