Previously On…DWTS Season 28- Who Was Eliminated First?
Previously On the DWTS premiere, we watched a dozen ‘celebs’ attempt to dance their way to the mirror ball trophy. Unfortunately, not everyone came up super strong but they at least had week two to strut their stuff and see what would happen. Here are the list of dancers, in case you forgot.
- Karamo Brown (‘Queer Eye’)
- Lamar Odom (basketball player/Khloe Kardashian’s ex)
- Hannah Brown (‘The Bachelorette’ contestant)
- Kel Mitchell (actor/comedian)
- James Van Der Beek (actor/ ‘Dawson’s Creek’)
- Sean Spicer (former White House speaker)
- Christie Brinkley (model)
- Lauren Alaina (singer/ ‘American Idol’ contestant)
- Ray Lewis (former NFL-er)
- Kate Flannery (star of ‘The Office’)
- Ally Brooke (singer)
- Mary Wilson (member of ‘The Supremes’)
Now, Sean Spicer was super controversial before he even joined and host, Tom Bergeron was vocally not excited about sharing the stage with him. Lamar Odom thrilled me even less so I was pretty amped when he got an 11 his first week though I felt bad for his partner, Peta. In the end, it came down to Ray Lewis and Mary Wilson. Bruno had to break the tie, sending Mary home. But, at least she got to shake her stuff one last time. Do you agree with the results? Let us know and don’t forget to watch Monday nights at 8pm on ABC.
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!