Previously On…DWTS: Juniors Who Made it to the Finale?
Previously On DWTS: Juniors, we watched one more junior get eliminated so that this week could officially be the semi-finals. It has not been easy as these kids have really stepped up their game and not all of them are used to the spotlight. Some, such as Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, became household names on their own while others were only famous because of who their parents are. This took a lot of time and dedication and for that, I salute them. If you missed last weeks episode, you can keep up with it right here.
It is time for the semi-finals and just like its originator, DWTS, the show and competition is super intense. Here is who remains (those in bold have been eliminated):
- Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson (“Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”)
- Addison Osta Smith (Masterchef Junior)
- Akash Vukoti (spelling bee champ)
- Ariana Greenblatt (“Avengers: Infinity War”)
- Hudson West (“General Hospital”)
- Jason Maybaum (“Raven’s Home”)
- Mandla Morris (son of Stevie Wonder)
- Miles Brown (“Blackish”)
- Sky Brown (“Young Salon Fund”)
- Sophia Pippen (daughter of Scottie Pippen)
- Tripp Johnston (son of Bristol Palin)
- Mackenzie Zeigler (“Dance Moms”)
First, there was a solo round and in it, Mackenzie was the only dancer to receive a perfect score from the judges. Then, there was the duo round where Mackenzie and Miles, along with their partners, were teamed up. They garnered a perfect score. Ariana and Sky were then teamed up for a 28/30 but it was anybody’s guess who would be sent home. We have seen what happens to fan faves on the adult version and it is not always pretty. But, fear not fans. No one was eliminated from the juniors edition and they will all be dancing in the holiday finale next Sunday evening on ABC. Who do you want to win? Let us know!
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!