Previously On…DWTS: Juniors Who Was Eliminated Week 7?
Previously On DWTS: Juniors, we watched as Jason Maybaum from “Raven’s Home” got eliminated. In case you need a refresher, you can catch up right here.
We are now at week seven and we missed last week’s elimination with all the excitement surrounding the finale of the sister show, DWTS. Sadly, in week six, we bid adieu to Akash Vikati, who actually scored the lowest the previous week. The dancers left remaining are as follows (everyone in bold has been eliminated):
- Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson (“Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”)
- Addison Osta Smith (Masterchef Junior)
- Akash Vukoti (spelling bee champ)
- Ariana Greenblatt (“Avengers: Infinity War”)
- Hudson West (“General Hospital”)
- Jason Maybaum (“Raven’s Home”)
- Mandla Morris (son of Stevie Wonder)
- Miles Brown (“Blackish”)
- Sky Brown (“Young Salon Fund”)
- Sophia Pippen (daughter of Scottie Pippen)
- Tripp Johnston (son of Bristol Palin)
- Mackenzie Zeigler (“Dance Moms”)
Last night, it was time for these youngsters to flashback with decades from long ago to give them some culture and a history lesson. The highest scorer was Miles while Mandla scored a 24/30 and this was the night to be on their A-game because next week, it is the semi-finals. In the end, it was Mandla who was sent home. This means that Ariana, Miles, Sky, and Mackenzie will all head to the semi-finals next Sunday followed by the holiday finale the following weekend. Who are you rooting for? Let us know and do not forget to watch DWTS: Juniors every Sunday night on ABC!
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!