Previously On…DWTS: Juniors Who Was Eliminated Week 5?
Previously On DWTS: Juniors, a lot of people were shocked when Alanna “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson was voted off the show in its fourth week. I was personally not that surprised. What did sadden me was the revelation that, shortly after being voted off in week three, Sophia Pippen’s parents, Larsa and Scottie, had filed for divorce. Had she stayed on the show, maybe she would have had a chance to get out all of her sadness and it would have been a good outlet. At least she has godmother, Kim Kardashian West to be by her side. If you missed any of the last episode, you can catch up right here.
Do not worry; you did not miss an episode last Sunday after the Halloween one as there was not one. Here’s who is dancing (the bold ones have been eliminated):
- Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson (“Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”)
- Addison Osta Smith (Masterchef Junior)
- Akash Vukoti (spelling bee champ)
- Ariana Greenblatt (“Avengers: Infinity War”)
- Hudson West (“General Hospital”)
- Jason Maybaum (“Raven’s Home”)
- Mandla Morris (son of Stevie Wonder)
- Miles Brown (“Blackish”)
- Sky Brown (“Young Salon Fund”)
- Sophia Pippen (daughter of Scottie Pippen)
- Tripp Johnston (son of Bristol Palin)
- Mackenzie Zeigler (“Dance Moms”)
Akash was the lowest scoring on Juniors Choice night where they decided what they would dance to while Ariana was the best of the evening. In the end, someone had to go home and that person was…Jason. But, he had a fun night and made it all the way to week five so congrats to him. Plus, he scored a 25/30 for his last dance so he, along with mentor Emma Slater, should be very proud. Do you think the right person went home? Let us know! And do not forget to watch DWTS: Juniors Sunday nights on ABC.
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!