Previously On…DWTS: Juniors Who Was Eliminated Week 4?
Previously On DWTS: Juniors, we have watched as four very young couples have been eliminated in the first-ever juniors spin-off. Missed it up until now? We have you covered right here.
Here is everyone competing (those in bold have been eliminated):
- Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson (“Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”)
- Addison Osta Smith (Masterchef Junior)
- Akash Vukoti (spelling bee champ)
- Ariana Greenblatt (“Avengers: Infinity War”)
- Hudson West (“General Hospital”)
- Jason Maybaum (“Raven’s Home”)
- Mandla Morris (son of Stevie Wonder)
- Miles Brown (“Blackish”)
- Sky Brown (“Young Salon Fund”)
- Sophia Pippen (daughter of Scottie Pippen)
- Tripp Johnston (son of Bristol Palin)
- Mackenzie Zeigler (“Dance Moms”)
Last week was Disney week and this week, it was spooky fun with a Halloween theme, something all kids can get into the groove of. Miles Brown was the leader with 27/30, which is so amazing but it was soon time to send someone home. Though many fans are stunned and shocked, I actually am amazed she made it as far as she did…Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson was sent packing. It is not that I have anything against her at all but she and her family seem notorious for not wanting to follow rules and this competition is all about being precise and listening. Do you think the right dancer went home or would you have liked to see her dance a little longer? Let us know!
DWTS: Juniors airs Sunday on ABC at 8pm.
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!