Previously On…DWTS:Juniors Who Was Eliminated Week 3?
Previously On DWTS: Juniors, we have said good-bye to three couples already. In case you need to catch up, here is all the excitement from last week.
It is Disney week, keeping up with the theme of the “grown-up” show, “Dancing With the Stars,” airing tonight at 8pm on ABC. Here are the competitors, in case you need a refresher (those in bold have been eliminated):
- Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson (“Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”)
- Addison Osta Smith (Masterchef Junior)
- Akash Vukoti (spelling bee champ)
- Ariana Greenblatt (“Avengers: Infinity War”)
- Hudson West (“General Hospital”)
- Jason Maybaum (“Raven’s Home”)
- Mandla Morris (son of Stevie Wonder)
- Miles Brown (“Blackish”)
- Sky Brown (“Young Salon Fund”)
- Sophia Pippen (daughter of Scottie Pippen)
- Tripp Johnston (son of Bristol Palin)
- Mackenzie Zeigler (“Dance Moms”)
This is probably the most fun week and even more fun for kids who are immersed in Disney culture. Unfortunately, one was not so lucky and it happened to be Sophia Pippen, daughter of Scottie and Larsa Pippen. The episode actually aired the same night as her godmother, Kim Kardashian West’s special birthday episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” did on E! and West also made an appearance during Sophia’s rehearsal. You may recall, Kim was on DWTS back in the day and is BFF’s with Larsa, who frequents KUWTK. Sophia danced to “Poor Unfortunate Souls” from “The Little Mermaid” but was the fourth couple eliminated. Do you think she was the right choice? Let us know!
DWTS: Juniors airs Sunday on ABC at 8pm.
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!