Previously On…DWTS: Juniors Who Were the First Two Couples Eliminated?
Previously On DWTS: Juniors, it was the premiere episode and the first time that the entire cast was made up of minors, all with some fame attached to them. Each contestant was paired up with a young professional dancer and the teams were then mentored by professional dancers from the original DWTS franchise, which airs Monday and Tuesday nights, now in its 27th season. Hosts Frankie Muniz and Jordan Fisher are taking the lead with judges Mandy Moore, Val Chmerkovskiy, and Adam Rippon giving out the critique and scores. As for the dancers, we have:
- Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson (“Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”)
- Addison Osta Smith (Masterchef Junior)
- Akash Vukoti (spelling bee champ)
- Ariana Greenblatt (“Avengers: Infinity War”)
- Hudson West (“General Hospital”)
- Jason Maybaum (“Raven’s Home”)
- Mandla Morris (son of Stevie Wonder)
- Miles Brown (“Blackish”)
- Sky Brown (“Young Salon Fund”)
- Sophia Pippen (daughter of Scottie Pippen)
- Tripp Johnston (son of Bristol Palin)
- Mackenzie Zeigler (“Dance Moms”)
With guidance from Witney Carson, Cheryl Burke, and Sasha Farber, these youngsters would go on to compete just like adults but in the premiere, two couples would be eliminated. And it cannot be easy to say no to children. So, who was sent packing? Addison Osta Smith and Tripp Johnston sadly said good-bye. But, stay tuned every Sunday night at 8pm on ABC as the remaining 10 continue to cha-cha their way into our hearts. Do you think the right teams went home? Let us know!
Join us here on Previously On for all your celebrity, television and movie news! Follow us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook to join in the conversations! Want to see more from our Editor, Mandi Nowitz? Follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook to join in on the conversations!